Wednesday 12 August 2009

A Matter Of Life And Death

Not my usual kind of stuff, but an idea came to me only an hour ago and decided to carry it out there and then. I took a picture of myself and "borrowed" a random skull picture from the interweb and merged the two together. It actually didn't take me at all long to pull it off (all of 15 minutes) and I used my humble Paint Shop Pro 8 to put it together. Slightly processed the final image to give it that dark moody look. It's funny that when I did my 365 photos web site, there were several days when I tried to think of something original for it and yet nothing came to mind. Now that the 365 photo web site had long since ended, all these ideas just kept popping into my head out of nowhere and I think to myself "Now, why didn't I think of that?!".Still, this picture'll go into my new and more relaxed photoblog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment